Here are three of the vintage schoolhouse lighting fixtures and shades from the Eureka Arcata Airport (built in 1943, given by the U.S. Government to the County of Humboldt in 1950). One-piece, white porcelain fixtures and conical, opal shades with 6" fitter. They are a perfect match EXCEPT that they are different sizes! One shade is 14" in diameter, one is 16" in diameter, and one is 17.5" in diameter (pictured). They are also available singly, for $225, $260 and $295 respectively. The largest is about 14" long.

# 3127

$ 780 set of 3


For more information
about this item,
please send us an email
or give us a call.

oldtownantiquelighting@gmail.com

707-267-5439
Mon.-Sat. 10:30-5:30 Pacific Time

Old Town Antique Lighting
203 F Street
Eureka, CA  95501
U.S.A.